Our Facebook Ads PPC Process/ Areas of Focus/Methodologies:
- Audit of Existing Facebook Ad Accounts
- Review of Goals – Clickable team aligns awareness, engagement, conversion goals with you.
- Tracking and Conversion Analyses– Basic analytics tracking and conversion tracking codes will be provided and can be installed by Clickable as needed. Proper tracking is essential to our success and we will work with your team to ensure it is accurate.
- Reach Customers You Know – We set-up custom audiences to reach customers you already know with ads on Facebook.
- Audience Selection and Testing – Selecting the Location, Age, Gender, Demographics, Interests, (TV Shows, Influencers, Magazines) Competitors, Behavior and Connections are key to the success of any Facebook PPC Campaign. We believe in continuous split-testing.
- Remarketing – We will set up custom audiences so we can reach the group of people who have visited your web site, opened your email and reach them with ads on Facebook. It is a great way to re-engage with your audience.
- Find People Similar to Your Customers – We will create Lookalike Audiences where Facebook will find even more people who are similar to the client’s customers who like your page, who engage with your page, who visit your website, or who use your app.
- Managing by Devices– We set up campaigns that target your audience by devices.
- 3rd Party Data – We will tap into third-party data to improve your conversion goals.
- Time of Day/Day of Week Adjustments– Clickable optimizes ad scheduling or day parting.
- Ad Variations– Clickable recommends split testing a variety of ad variations. We will create a series of highly optimized ads and will continually split test them against one another. We will also incorporate ad extensions into every ad group and optimize them as well, in an effort to improve click-through rates.
- Tools– We will set up our proprietary reporting tool and report automation and delivery.